dispatch4haiti@gmail.com

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Eggs,cheese, rice, potatoes, Repeat




Love the beans and rice with cilantro, but Im already tired of Powerbars, eggs, cheese and potatoes. I require beef daily, and Im already going through withdrawls. I almost snuck out to slaughter me a goat, but I figure that would be some kind of sacrilege seeing how this is a Christian church group.(maybe not?) Here are a couple of videos from today. I was given a crash course in first aid and triage. At this point im wearing the body underneath as Im not sure what kind of threats are in the area.

My connectivity to the internet proved very useful when it came to figuring out what meds to use. Check out the descriptions in the videos.

























While at this hospital, I perform the roles of pharmacist, triage nurse, security, and technical support. My communications system allowed doctors who speak 3 different languages to understand what medications to alternatively use, and also decode the different meds brought, as they were also in 3 different languages.


























More of the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment