dispatch4haiti@gmail.com

Friday, February 12, 2010

New video

Sorry for the lack of posts. Ive been readjusting to work and everything else. This weekend i have a bunch of video blogs Ill be posting for just about each day I was there. Ive gotten some awesome feedback from those who have seen them, and been highly encouraged to share them with everyone. I may have one or two up tonight. Ignore the fact that in the first couple of videos I'm at a loss for words. Also I should mentioned I have been asked by a few groups to go back and assist again soon, and I think I will. Maybe this time with a little more planning I can get more support from a larger area. I thank everyone who has helped so far. First video blog is up under day one at the bottom of the page.

-Justin

1 comment:

  1. That was to cool Justin. I heard part of your story while I was at Double Harvest and wanted to know more. You are a good story teller, very interesting and knowledgeable. Very impressive. God works in mysterious ways. Ever amazed with the way He sets our paths?
    Carol

    ReplyDelete