dispatch4haiti@gmail.com

Saturday, February 6, 2010

New set of rules

From this point on you will have to go backwards in reading my posts. Im back dating the blogs from what I have stored. Also I need to figure out the picture section so you will be able to see the pictures.....too many to include in the posts. I continue to work on this as Im stuck in the DR airport today and FLL airport tonight.

I had about a bag left of supplies and I dropped those off to a hospital that is still accepting patients who need critical care from the the city. At some point officials and the UN will be dragging people out of the city, and depositing them into staging areas where they will later be implanted into a "new Port-Au-Prince" Its pretty erie to see now, but I still dont understand why millions still choose to stay inside the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment